From the "4 Flaws of Humanity" episode of the Oh Hey Void podcast this t-shirt will let everyone know that you know what's really going on here. No one knows what they're doing. We operate from our own bubbles. You're responsible for your own bulls**t. And FEAR fules us - not love. It's a good conversation starter for the shy and a brilliant launching point for the bold.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
4 Flaws of Humanity T-Shirt